Dining out in Jersey this Autumn
Autumn is officially here and the seasonal change is reflected in our new menus. Whether you’re looking to dine with family, friends or colleagues at one of our four locations in St. Brelade, St. Helier or Gorey, we have something to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Bookings and further details at jprestaurants.com.
- Pepper cured beef salad / poached duck egg / wild mushroom / port dressing NGCI DF
- Beluga lentil & roasted squash / toasted hazelnuts / truffle honey dressing V NGCI DF
- Mussels / white wine /garlic / parsley / cream NGCI
- Crottin de chavignol / goat’s cheese / tomato & basil tapenade / roast beetroot / seeds / salad V NGCI
- Kerala king prawn curry / fragrant rice / coconut / tomato / ginger / coriander / cardamom NGCI DF
- Grilled sirloin of British beef (250gm) / roast vegetable platter / Yorkshire pudding / creamed horseradish / gravy (available Sunday lunch only)
- Warm roast butternut squash & feta / roasted seeds / beetroot / winter leaves / Jersey honey vinaigrette V VC NGCI
- Vanilla crème brûlée / spiced plums V NGCI
- Pineapple carpaccio / coconut sorbet VV NGCI DF
The Jersey Crab Shack autumn menu includes lots of old favourites such as gluten free fish and chips, crab salad, seafood linguine, piri piri chicken roll and the incredibly popular curried cauliflower fritters. New dishes include:
- Lamb koftas / mint yoghurt / spicy hummus / flat bread
- Cucur Udang (prawn fritters) / lemon / herbs / sweet chilli dip NGCI DF
- Indoensian seafood curry / bass / cod / prawns / pilau rice / coconut salad
- Crab apple crumble / almond topping / toffee sauce V
The Banjo autumn menu includes old favourites including Singapore crab cakes, a sushi platter, Thai baked bass and the Porterhouse and Tomahawk sharing steaks. New dishes include:
- Tempura king prawns / picked cucumber / soy & ponzu dip NGCI
- Chicken Milanese / fried egg / watercress / truffle mayonnaise
- Cauliflower & lentil curry / cauliflower fritters / fragrant rice / spiced mango yoghurt V VC NGCI
- Dark chocolate bomb / vanilla ice cream / roast pear / hot chocolate sauce V NGCI
V = Vegetarian. VV = Vegan. VC = Dish can be adapted for a vegan diet – please specify upon ordering.
NGCI = No Gluten Containing Ingredients – applies to foods made with ingredients that do not contain gluten. Please note that gluten is present in the kitchen so we cannot guarantee that any of our NGCI dishes are entirely gluten free. Fried food is cooked in a fryer where gluten may be present and is therefore not suitable for people with coeliac disease. DF = Dairy free.